SOAKING WET PANTIES

Friday, April 07, 2006

The Secret of My Succe$$

Today for lunch I had pizza! This was pretty much the only food I could stomach today. I went on a bit of a bender last night at our NCAA basketball celebration. Woke up this morning with a level 5 hangover which was downgraded to a 4 after pizza consumption. We also watched a bit of The Secret of My Success on our 17 inch mac. Susanna ate the leftover crust of Jason's black pepper pizza, which made her feel better. Good times.

Overall rating: 4 stars

1 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2006 11:27 AM, Blogger alex or eric said…

    Doesn't anyone eat lunch anymore? Or has SWP gone strictly to a breakfast-then-dinner setup? So many questions! I had a hamburger yesterday for lunch. Today I'm going for the cafeteria's Cobb Salad. What will tomorrow bring? Lord only knows... - Rick

     

Post a Comment

<< Home