SOAKING WET PANTIES

Friday, March 24, 2006

you show me your burrito and i'll show you mine

Dear 'panties,

Today for lunch I ventured out of the Staff Caff, only to return moments later with a gargantuan burrito. I stuffed this burrito with piles of pulled pork, refried beans, black beans, brown rice, white cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, salsa and plantains. Yeah, I said plantains. In my burrito, motherfucker!

The burrito man was so generous that he was unable to close the whole wheat tortilla over my delicious fillings. The sheer weight and girth of my burrito would likely have frightened a less experienced luncher. However, I was undeterred and polished off my burrito faster than Fish Taco could blurt out ‘Lamb Shank!’

Pizzaparty! was back with a vengeance today on the topic of homeless fecal matter. He also fashioned a fascinating doll out of burrito wrapping and proceeded to talk in what I can only assume was ‘doll voice.’ Pizzaparty! is not winning this year’s NCAA basketball pool.

I give this meal 4 stars / A+.

I am trying desperately to score a date with this guy: http://www.burritoblog.com/


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home