SOAKING WET PANTIES

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

salty chocolate balls

Today for lunch I ate tandoori chicken and rice covered in tandoori chicken debris. Wait, I’m sorry, did I say tandoori chicken? What I mean is cinnamon chicken with fluorescent yellow stains on it. I hate to admit it, but this chicken was actually quite flavorful and appealing after I surgically removed the skin. What the fuck are they doing to the chicken skins down there? I mean, what the fuck?

This lunch also included complementary uncomfortable dialogue with Michael, aka The New Guy, who took over following Ash Berry’s mysterious disappearance from the hot food station. Michael’s strengths include food display and a pleasant, if sexually suggestive, demeanor. Michael’s weaknesses include portion control, cream cheese maintenance and care, and sandwich design.

2.5 stars.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/16/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger pizzaparty said…

    you see isaac hayes left south park over them making fun of that tom cruise religion!? what formerly sexy black man with a distinct voice can they replace him with!? james earl jones...stay near your verizon telephone!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home