SOAKING WET PANTIES

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

hallelujah

Today our posse was disbanded due to doggie health concerns and sleep deprivation. I am determined to keep the faith alive, goddamnit.

Finally, I got my hands on a Skeletor Bacon Grilled Cheese™. For the love of God, you’ve got to hit up Dave the Irrational Sandwich Guy for one of these bad boys! Despite the fact that at one point a piece of bacon snapped out of my mouth like a rubberband and the bread/bacon/cheese ratios were all over the place, I give this lunch 3.5 stars.

Regrettably, my eyes were bigger than my stomach and I ordered a piece of cinnamon chicken thighs as a side. When I reached the register, Liz mumbled something like “Jesus Christ, Ham Sandwich, your eating habits sure are silly!” Anyway, after I gingerly removed the lard from my thigh I was able to properly experience the bizarre cinnamon aftertaste, which tingled at first but was actually quite divine.

I learned that Jason drinks beer in the shower. When coupled with last week’s discovery that Jason takes his meals in the shower, a rather disturbing truth emerges—one that, like Britney’s, I certainly cannot handle.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/21/2006 3:55 PM, Blogger the_management said…

    Hey, at least it means I'm clean. I mean, I could take my meals and drink beer in church or on the toilet. But I don't... yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home