SOAKING WET PANTIES

Thursday, February 16, 2006

killing me softly

I dedicate today’s lunch post to Dave the Irrational Sandwich Guy, who created an entirely rational, dare I say scrumptious, grilled ham and American cheese sandwich for me.

Clearly Dave the Irrational Sandwich Guy deserves some long-overdue snaps. I’m sorry, Dave the Irrational Sandwich Guy, for the time I said you failed to bring your ‘A’ game. I’m also sorry for the time I mocked you for making a turkey sandwich with no turkey in it. And finally, I’m sorry for the time I implied that you require fellatio in order to achieve peak performance.

I should tell you though, Dave the Irrational Sandwich Guy, that it still creeps me out when I see you in your real-life clothes. You look like a member of the Wu-Tang Clan and I don’t know how to address you in non-sandwich terms.

For dessert, I drank Emergen-C in an effort to digest last night’s martini disaster squad.

I give this lunch 3 stars.

Wu-Tang Grillah:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home