SOAKING WET PANTIES

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

hot dog!

Today for lunch, I ventured into the outside world and dined at F&B. Awesome move on my part as this turned out to be the best lunch I've had since the inception of Soaking Wet Panties. I had two bare-bones hot dogs with ketchup, mustard, and onions as well as a small order of Pomme Frites with a side of garlic aioli dipping sauce. Not only was the food excellent, it was also paid for by Jesse. We also ate our food in the outdoor area, next to the trash can. It was magical.

Susanna and I figured that since we would be drinking heavily tonight we should eat something substantial for lunch. But on second thought, a belly full of hot dogs is probably not the way to go. Fuck.

Overall rating: 4 stars


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home