SOAKING WET PANTIES

Friday, February 17, 2006

getting in my panties: a how-to guide

Today’s lunch forced me to seek inspiration elsewhere. Thankfully TGI Friday’s has a website. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, I’m going to assume you’ve heard about Friday’s new $12.99 menu. $12.99 for three courses! Is it getting hot in here?

To begin, I will order the Chipotle Queso Dip and Chips. According to the website, this appetizer consists of a whole pile of food! The queso in this course will guide me to the loving arms of my entrée, the Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger. To finish, I will forego ordering the Oreo Madness to try the brand new Fudge Fixation. I have no idea what this dessert consists of but the title alone demands further investigation.

I’ll wash it all down with no less than six rounds of the Ultimate Hawaiian Volcano: “Tropical juices + Southern Comfort + DiSaronno Amaretto + Smirnoff Vodka = an eruption of fun.”

I need a cold shower.

Friday’s = Classy:



3 Comments:

  • At 2/17/2006 2:53 PM, Blogger pizzaparty said…

    T G I mother F'n F

     
  • At 2/17/2006 3:19 PM, Blogger the_management said…

    Have you ever considered a career writing erotica? Because that was the hottest thing I've ever read on the Interwebs.

     
  • At 2/20/2006 1:38 PM, Blogger Fat Asian Baby said…

    i hate to burst your bubble, but fridays in manhattan (can't speak for other boros) usually don't participate in these kinds of promotions. and they don't take the frequent friday card either. if fridays still has that. now please never ask me why i know this.
    essex house anyone?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home