SOAKING WET PANTIES

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

¡salsa time!

Today for lunch I had chicken fajitas and a side of rice. I've had this meal many times before but was pleasantly surprised today. I think this may have been because I took a risk and asked for salsa in my fajita. Don't get me wrong, I love salsa, but it's so touch and go. Seeing that it's literally the spanish word for sauce, you never really know what they might throw in there. My only fear is cilantro. Cilantro is the only food that will immediately ruin my lunch and subsequently my day. Sometimes, it's called coriander. Are they trying to trick me? Back off!

In summation, this is why I am often apprehensive when it comes to salsa. But I took the chance and it paid off...huge time.

Overall rating: 3 1/2 stars


6 Comments:

  • At 3/14/2006 4:33 PM, Blogger the_management said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3/14/2006 4:46 PM, Blogger fish taco said…

    you're such a douche, i've had both and seem to remember both of them tasting like caca. so, in my mind they're one and the same. thanks for trying to make me look like a fool. are you on your period?

     
  • At 3/14/2006 6:04 PM, Blogger BD said…

    There's nothing better than cilantro. And lots of it.

     
  • At 3/15/2006 6:00 PM, Blogger Fat Asian Baby said…

    you, kyle, and my mom should start a club or something.

    i'm glad your period finally came.

     
  • At 3/17/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    oooh oooh i want to be in the club. i can't even tell you how many perfectly respectable burritos have been ruined for me by the addition of cilantro.

     
  • At 3/17/2006 2:40 PM, Blogger fish taco said…

    we should probably start another blog about cilantro and how it has ruined so many meals and lives. and about how it's in cahoots with it's doppelganger, coriander, to take over the world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home