SOAKING WET PANTIES

Friday, March 17, 2006

That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things.

Today for lunch, I ate braised salmon and scalloped potatoes. Well, let me rephrase that. I tried to eat these things. The salmon was filled with bones. This in turn completely made me give up on the meal entirely. I understand finding one or two bones in fish. Sometimes, that's inevitable. But after the roof of my mouth had sustained 5 to 6 stabbings I just threw in the towel. I'm only human.

So instead I borrowed 45 cents from Steve to purchase an orange. At this point everyone had already finished eating, but they waited for me to peel and eat my orange. This took a good 15 minutes. I could tell people were getting a little fidgetty in the end. Susanna decided to reorganize her wallet. Bless her.

Hopefully this meal will be enough to counter the massive amounts of beer that will be making it's way down my throat at an alarming pace. Tonight should be good, we're listening to some ELO in the office and that's sure to get the party started on the right foot.

Overall rating: 1 1/2 star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home