SOAKING WET PANTIES

Thursday, March 30, 2006

bite-size burger time

Today, thanks to the nice weather, we boycotted the staff caff neon orange tandoori chicken in favor of Heartland Brewery. I ordered a plate of mini-cheeseburgers and a side of fries. This was all washed down with a pint of Indiana Pale Ale, which I was unable to finish due to the abundance of mini-cheeseburgers in my tummy. I think Susanna finished it off for me. What a lush.

The lunchtime conversation consisted mostly of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, rollerskating, bowling, and first dates. We all came to the conclusion that ice-skating is not a good idea for a first date. Jason then snarfed his lager and lime which ended the meal on an hilarious and unpleasant note.

Overall rating: 3 1/2 stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home