SOAKING WET PANTIES

Thursday, February 02, 2006

return of the mack

At lunch today, Skeletor revealed my humble origins in the land of miniature fairies and gumdrop forests. I should have known better than to bring my native vegeturds to work, cleverly disguised though they were in a TJ Maxx shopping bag.

I buy socks at TJ Maxx because you get the Maxx for the minimum price.

Dave the Irrational Sandwich Guy provided me with a heaping plate of beef chili and rice. While not worth mentioning to the unicorns back home, the $3.52 price tag for all that grease was unbeatable.

I give this lunch two stars.

A vegeturd:

2 Comments:

  • At 2/02/2006 1:59 PM, Blogger fish taco said…

    I had the processed and fried version of your vegeturd. I think from now on I am only eating potato chips. I realized I am only truely happy whilst eating potato chips. Potato Chips!

     
  • At 2/02/2006 2:15 PM, Blogger the_management said…

    No wonder you have that svelte figure... you only eat imaginary foods!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home