SOAKING WET PANTIES

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

castle greyskull

I must confess, soakingwetpanties2006, that today’s lunch was incredibly similar to yesterday’s lunch.

As an amuse bouche, I ate a few bites of leftover pork noodle soup from Plump Dumpling. The opaque light pink color of the broth was slightly jarring and the noodles were irrelevant, but the pork itself was enjoyable. The Boys of Finance criticize my Policy On Leftovers (POL), which is essentially that unless I see or smell something growing in my food that was not already growing there in the first place, I will eat it. Whatever.

For my main course, I ate a double-decker peanut butter and jelly sandwich, assembled using the same ingredients as yesterday. I discovered, courtesy of Jason, that thimbleberries are actually baby bear excrement! The sandwich was delicious.

I give this meal a solid 2 stars.


P.S. Please note that as of lunch today Jason has changed his name to Skeletor.

4 Comments:

  • At 2/01/2006 3:19 PM, Blogger fish taco said…

    The Boys of Finance can suck it. I love the fact that you'll eat anything, anywhere, anytime regardless of how long it's been on the floor.

     
  • At 2/01/2006 3:24 PM, Blogger the_management said…

    Skeletor also approves of your voracity.

     
  • At 2/01/2006 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whilst I disagree with Ms. Taco re: The Boys of Finance sucking "it", I do enjoy the blog. However, I agree with the FDA that leftovers should be consumed during the same Presidential term in which they were created (birthed?). Sooooo, what I am saying is: those pork rolls from 1998 should be thrown out. Thank'ee

     
  • At 2/01/2006 4:38 PM, Blogger fish taco said…

    the finance boys are looking mighty fine these days. is that sean on the left?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home