SOAKING WET PANTIES

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

masters of the universe

Today for lunch, I had a turkey sandwich on white toast with american cheese, lettuce, mayo, and mustard and some pita chips. Ellen snacked on some of my leftover turkey. I was in a total sandwich mood today and this one really hit the mark. Awesome.

Also during lunch, Jesse, Jason and I were trying to come up with names for our new trivia team for the VH1 pop culture trivia tournament. The finalists were:
  • date rape
  • gang bang
  • skeletor and the zombies
  • tasty snacks (that was jason's)
  • castle greyskull
Castle Greyskull is the clear winner. The grand prize is $100,000. Do you know how many meatballs I can buy with that much money? No seriously, I'm asking.

Overall rating: 3 1/2 stars


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home